About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Zoe. I major in law in National Chengchi University. I come from Taichung, and I graduated from Hui Wen High School. My hobbies are reading novels, watching movies and TV shows, especially dramas! The books I like to read include"Harry Potter", "Twilight", "The Help", "1Q84".... I also love to watch Japanese and Korea dramas. My favorite singer is Adele. Most of her songs are great, inclusive of "Rolling in the deep" and "Someone like you". I think her voice is very special. Another singer I like is Bruno Mars and his voice is charming, which attracts me a lot. As a freshman right now, I wish I can learn how to be independent and find the thing that I really interests in. The most important is that I want to live a colorful college life, and to see more, and experience more so as to broaden my horizon! It's my pleasure to meet everyone! Thank you^^

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

In time with you!


This time I want to share you a Taiwanese soap opera, which is named"我可能不會愛你". It just won seven prizes in Golden Bell Award! The reason why I love this one is that it is very realistic, unlike the traditional drama, in which the leading character is very rich and falls in love with a poor girl. The story could happen in real life. Also, this story shows that woman can be independent and live the life she wants to have. Plus,"大仁哥" is a popular word now, he is the perfect guy I think. How can a man be so kind and warming. Third, this drama shows that what a 30 years old person has could be really interesting and creative but is close to life too. I watched this drama when it first showed on TV, and it is really great. If you haven't seen it, go now and you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. “In time with you” is really an amazing drama! I have watched it before, but I didn’t watch it when it first showed on TV. My friend said it is worthy watching and I must have to watch it. I am not really enjoying watching this kind of drama, but I deeply sank into this drama. I only took two days to watch all of the episodes, though my eyes were sore. “大仁哥” was too perfect! It is really heart-warming to know someone loves you so deeply and sincerely. Hope one day both you and me can find our”大仁哥”.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It,s so exciting to read your post this week. In fact, I didn’t watch this program when it was still on TV; however, I have started watching its by “Funshion” recently because so many friends around me are chatting about the program and I also want to know what is the word “李大仁” truly means.
    I am surprised about the poster on your post, look at its starting date! It’s the rebroadcast post? Whatever, I still remember all the relatives I visited were watching this program during Chinese New Year. Time flies, it is going to be another new year soon!

    ReplyDelete