
Hi! Today I am going to show you a Korea
drama that I recently watch. It is called" Nice Guys". The story
features a man whose girlfriend kills someone but he pretends he is the
killer to protect her. Therefore, he gives up the dream to become a doctor. Then
he is put in jail for five years; however, when he comes out of the prison, he
finds out that his girlfriend had married a rich old businessman and has a
child. He is very angry, so he decides to use the rich man's daughter to
take revenge on his girlfriend. Because they both come from poor and miserable
family, so the girl wants to become wealthy through any ways. It updates to 12
episodes now. I am looking forwards to the ending. Maybe the story is a little
bit old school, but it is good to kill time. You can take a look at this one!
Hello~ I seldom watch Korea drama but I am following an American TV series which called “revenge”. It debuted on September 21, 2011, and it has 2 seasons (about 26 episodes) now. I started to watch this series when I was a 12 grader. When I was overwhelmed by the books that would never be finished, sometimes I would turn to “revenge”. Its plot always brings me lots of surprises and fun. If there’s time that you get nothing to do, try it, and you won’t regret it. :-D
ReplyDeleteHello! Although I have never watched a Korean drama before, I am willing to give it a try. I think the story is very interesting because you will never know what you will do if you are in the same situation of the main actor. As far as I am concerned, it is really a dilemma when it comes to whether protecting my girlfriend or not. Maybe I will choose to call the police and wait for my girlfriend until she is released. How about you?
ReplyDeleteI don't know what will I do. But I am sure that if my boyfriend killed someone, I would definitely feel afraid of him. What you will do is very brave and resonable~
Delete