About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Zoe. I major in law in National Chengchi University. I come from Taichung, and I graduated from Hui Wen High School. My hobbies are reading novels, watching movies and TV shows, especially dramas! The books I like to read include"Harry Potter", "Twilight", "The Help", "1Q84".... I also love to watch Japanese and Korea dramas. My favorite singer is Adele. Most of her songs are great, inclusive of "Rolling in the deep" and "Someone like you". I think her voice is very special. Another singer I like is Bruno Mars and his voice is charming, which attracts me a lot. As a freshman right now, I wish I can learn how to be independent and find the thing that I really interests in. The most important is that I want to live a colorful college life, and to see more, and experience more so as to broaden my horizon! It's my pleasure to meet everyone! Thank you^^

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Moon That Embraces The Son



Hi everyone, I want to share you another korean drama this time. It is named "The Moon That Embraces The Son"(擁抱太陽的月亮) ,which is a historical drama. The story features that when煙雨(leading actress) is 13 years old, she is adopted to become a princess who is prince 李暄's wife. They love each other very much; however, before they get married 煙雨 is set up by a bad guy, who wants to help his daughter become a princess. Therefore, 煙雨 is cursed to death, but a witch saves her. Since then they live together secretly. When 煙雨 is 23 years old, she meets 李暄 in a forest. Then a beautiful and sad story begins.
I think "The Moon That Embraces The Son" is the best historical drama that I have ever watched. The script is really great and I deeply touched by this story. You can see pure love and darkness in one's heart, both of them can be very strong. In the end, well, love still conquers everying!   

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I seldom watch drama. Is it a TV show or a real drama in the state? The story seems about magic or mythology. The last Korean TV show I watched is 太王四神記. I don't know whether you have ever watched it, too. Most of the time I watch Taiwan's TV drama some of them are really good. Maybe you can try them someday. Have a nice winter vacation. ^_^

    ReplyDelete